- Learn about the secret history of body weight training
- Full body training from head to toe
- Elite bodyweight exercise training advice
If you want to build up your muscles, you need to be eating plenty
of protein. This essential macronutrient builds, maintains and
repairs your muscle cells and helps them grow back bigger and
stronger between workouts.
But there are two problems:
- Eating the same protein rich foods over and over again
can become boring and leave you dissatisfied with your
- Finding out how much protein the foods you’re
currently eating contain can be a difficult.
And both of these “problems” present you with a unique
opportunity to supercharge your diet by having a protein
cheat sheet at hand.