Most people, as a matter of fact, most men attend workout or gym classes because they want to attract members of the fairer sex, plain and simple.
You may tell yourself that you do it to achieve physical fitness and health; in which case you are just following the doctor’s or the society’s instructions I guess.
The desire to look attractive is much stronger compared to the hope of becoming fit and healthy.
What doctors don’t tell you is that physical attractiveness goes hand in hand with physical fitness and health. Or maybe they do tell you, but they just never underscore the attractiveness part. No need to worry though as am about to tell you the perfect formula to get your body looking “hot” and attractive.
Now, losing fat and becoming relatively thin does not mean one should completely drain their body of useful muscles. Neither does it mean that one should add unnecessary big muscles that will make you look a gladiator from ancient movies or TV series.
But perhaps even those gladiators had the best body shapes or were attractive, so to say. But the series producers never provided us with any metric that helped them determine what body size was perfect for what role.
The breakthrough formula to the perfect male body I promise is something to behold; something that will not only yield your desired results, but also improve your social status.
But before we get to the part where I tell you what the formula is and what it has to do with making the body look perfect, let’s first face the real society’s wish.
What makes this formula to the perfect male body so important?
Why follow this article until you find out how the formula is amazing?
For so many years this formula to the perfect male body has existed but no one, not even the health and fitness experts paid attention to it. All they have done is give people tips on how to fast achieve a perfect body that is fit and healthy without ever telling us what the ideal size and shape of this body should be.
Research shows that this formula has existed for a very long time; as a matter of fact even the great Leonardo Da Vinci discovered that there were certain body proportions that defined the perfect body shape.
Have you ever entered a room and discovered that everyone was looking at you? Not because your zipper was opened or because you had a serious wardrobe malfunction, but simply because you looked generally hot and attractive.
You see, people are generally attracted to people who have the perfect body shape; fellow men tend to fear and respect such a gent, women will find them attractive. Why? Because certain proportions of the waist and shoulder, just the right ones for that matter, make a man look genuinely attractive.
These assumptions people make on you or just that women find you attractive, have everything to do with the perfect male body formula, which leads us to ask…
The Halo Effects
Have you ever heard of the halo effect?
…well according to Wikipedia,
it is a cognitive bias whereby the perception of a particular trait is influenced by the perception of the former traits in a sequence of interpretations.
To cut the long story short, the halo effect simply means that if someone perceives you to be good or bad, then their judgment of your other traits is overshadowed by their perception of you either being good or bad (if their first perception of you is good, then they will assume so about your other traits and vice versa).
Edward L. Thorndike was the first to prove the halo effect. He asked commanding officers to rate their soldiers and discovered that there was a high cross-correlation between positive and negative traits for all soldiers examined.
There are two remarkable developments about the halo effect;
- Value attribution and,
- Diagnosis bias.
The first simply means that humans have a tendency to judge others based on the initial perceived value without even looking at the person’s inner details. (…call it judging a book by its cover…but we still do it anyway).
The second development; diagnosis bias is said to take value attribution a notch higher. That once people have take the first impression to mean you are good, then everything else about you is assumed to be good.
Now, the perfect body formula gives you that special look; that inner feeling of being attractive. It means if people perceive you as being good looking, then all you represent is good.
The world today is a busy place and there are just so many things to keep people busy and distract them from paying attention to what doesn’t interest them (think of new technologies, phones, tablets and many other factors).
Call all these you like but I would like to call them “Society’s Attention Deficit Disorder.” People don’t have all day to watch you try to impress them; better do it by perfecting your look with the perfect male body formula.
But what are the bigger effects of the perfect male body formula?
We have seen the miracle of the halo effect, just how far it can go to getting you what you want. But perhaps a good mind will tell you that the halo effect is a double edged sword that can devour anything both well and utterly evil. That will come later as we are about to see the bigger and perhaps better effects it can bring.
What we have to take from the discussion above is that once people have diagnosed you with a positive label, this will go a long way in convincing them that everything about you is perfect even if they didn’t know about you.
Some of us may suggest different reasons why we work out, but I think the main reason is to improve our looks for the sole purpose of pleasing women…let’s not argue about this one.
Truth be told women do their choosing of who to be with based on a number of factors some of which are;
- How you look
- How you groom
- How you dress
- How you interact socially
- Your body language, and
- Your body structure
See, none of us men can really tell what any woman thinks stands out on you and why she would irresistibly choose to go out with you.
So you can go ahead bitching about what you think they like on you but just bear in mind what am going to list below are important in getting the woman of your dreams and the list certainly includes the bigger and far most important effects of the perfect male body formula;
- Increasing your confidence
- Increasing your physical attractiveness
- Increasing your stamina for sexual activity
- Increasing the amount of time a woman wonders and feels your body in awe.
- Increasing the amount of admiration you get from others, and
- Increasing the “interestingness” in you.
Scientific explanation of the perfect male body formula
Science has a way of proving things through research and after a long way to try and get the perfect measure of the perfect male body complexion; they decided the circumference of the waist measured against a man’s height was the way to go.
The figure for this perfect male body formula, i.e. the shoulder-waist ratio is 1:1.618
A number of studies have proved that the waist to height ratio is perfect;
- Ness-Abramof R, 2008– a clinical research to determine the body size, shape, overall body fats levels and health risk
- Hsieh SD, 2003– A study that used BMI, waist circumference, and waist-height ratio and compared them to coronary risk factors.
Most research also has shown that women use the shoulder-waist ratio to determine the attractiveness of men. Like the graph below from Dixon 2003.
Now if I was to explain the meaning of Endomorph and mesomorph I would say these are just individuals classified according to their muscle mass, the average body fat level and the average height.
An endomorph is an individual with a debauchee body shape, larger muscle mass and a mellower percentage of body fat, while a mesomorph is an individual with average characteristics of all these components.
What really is the formula 1:1.618 in history and in nature?
The formula 1:1.618 isn’t just a representation of mere figure but it’s a special ratio known as the Golden ratio or the Adonis Index (AI).
A further deeper research into this magical ratio will reveal that even the most ancient principle that govern numerous natural laws such as the proportion of the human body as well as the growth patterns of plants, all have to do with this ratio. The AI as a matter of fact is the gate pass to the human perception of beauty and attractiveness.
The most interesting perspective is how the Golden Ratio is calculated; using a series of numbers known as the Fibonacci sequence or the golden sequence, the ratio can be determined by determining the mean of 1 and the reciprocal of the square root of 5 (Sounds like a lot of mathematics but really it’s not).
Naturally the formula 1.618 can be visualized in the contours of seashells, the amazing shape of a hurricane, the spacing of leaves found on flowers and the spirals on a pineapple.
In history the ratio is represented in the Egyptian pyramids, Michelangelo’s “David” and Leonardo da Vinci’s “Vitruvian Man.”
Background Information on the perfect body formula
For a long time scientists and doctors relied so much on the Body Mass Index (BMI) to determine the health of a human being. But turns out this measurement did not reflect the correct information that was required; the right size, shape and healthiness of a person was hard to figure out using the BMI.
Researchers have always come to our aid when we are stuck and don’t know what to follow. After a series of tests both clinical and random, scientists came up with a method to measure the circumference of the waist and compared it to the general body height (Ness-Abramof R, 2008; Hsieh SD, 2003, 2004; and Heymsfeild BS 2008).
The general attractiveness of any man depended on the waist to height ratio; basically any man that had a waist-height ratio lower than 0.50 was a healthy and attractive person.
It was later found out that the waist to height ratio was not the perfect measure of the right size and shape of a man’s body. The shoulder circumference measured halfway up from the nipple and halfway down from the color-bone, was the perfect measurement required to to determine the right size and shape of perfect body.
But even then the waist circumference could not be ignored and if used together with the shoulder circumference and then compared to the general height of a man, the right amount of muscle could easily be determined.
What this meant was that if a man had a bigger shoulder circumference measured against the waist and height, then that could be described as a bigger body size, anything lower could be considered the right lean body shape that is the dream of any man.
After series of research, it was discovered that the perfect body size was not the bigger and muscular as found in body-builders but rather a lean and slightly lower muscle mass was what attracted women. This therefore led to the conclusion that the shoulder to waist ratio was the best in knowing just how attractive a man is.
The above explanation can be summarized into the perfect body formula; the ratio 1:1.618. This was the magical number that women figured and continue to figure out as the right size of the perfect male body.
This ratio is also known as the Golden Ratio or the Adonis Index.
So, how can one calculate their own Adonis Index?
After learning how the Adonis Index came to be, now we have a chance of knowing how to measure our own AI. And it is really simple, all you need is a tape measure and a calculator and then follow these three easy steps
- Measure your shoulder circumference at its widest point as I said just halfway up from the nave and halfway down from the collar-bone. If this is hard to do on your own then just measure the widest point, usually just under your armpits.
- Measure your waist circumference by wrapping the tape measure around your abdomen so that the tip of the tape touches the top of your hip bones.
- Finally divide the circumference of your shoulder (or chest) by the circumference of your waist.
This will give you a clue of whether you hit the jackpot in terms of the right body shape and size or not. But perhaps most important is try and see if you attained the perfect formula of 1.618, if not, there are perfect exercises to help you achieve it.
These Exercises will help you achieve this perfect formula
In case you find yourself short of the perfect male body formula, then these exercises will help you on the road towards achieving this perfect formula;
There are three exercises that can help you attain the perfect body shape and size if you follow them keenly and closely, these are;
- The Wide-Grip Deadlift that can widen the triangular-shaped upper-back muscles that control your shoulder blades. All you have to do is stand before a barbell with both your feet at shoulder width apart and have the bar close to your shins. Now squat and seize the bar with an overhand grip about twice your shoulder’s breadth. You need to keep your lower back flat while your arms should be straight. As you rise, pull the bar up the front of your legs and then finish up by pulling your shoulder blades together in back. NB: you can make the exercise harder for bigger muscles and a higher fat burning rate.
- Incline Dumbbell Chest Press; this works your upper chest and the front of your deltoid muscles increasing your upper body’s width when viewed from the front. It involves setting a bench to a 45-degree slope. Thereafter grab a pair of dumbbells and while lying on your back, hold the dumbbells just over your shoulders with your palms facing out. You then need to push the dumbbells straight up from your shoulders. For faster and more acute results, you can lower the bench incline to 30 or 15 degrees.
- Chin-up; this exercise works your V-shaped back muscles and your biceps. It involves seizing the chin-up bar with an underhand that’s shoulder width. You ten need to hang straight down from the bar with your knees bent slightly and your lower limbs crossed behind you. You then need to pull yourself up until your chest touches the bar. This exercise does not have a known improvement but you can substitute it with the chest press exercise for better results.
So now, since you now know the perfect formula, you can go ahead to punch in the figures and see just where you stand. Don’t waste the opportunity to grab the chance while it lasts.
But don’t stop there, this article was only meant to let you know of the existence of the perfect male body formula that can work miracles in getting you laid or respected in the society. For more information on the kind of exercises you need to do to achieve this ratio go to;
Now before I recommend to you a book that can help you in discovering the true potential of the perfect male body formula, I would just like to mention a few mistakes we men do while working out;
- We have no clear written goals; most of us men (especially those who work out) have no goals set out towards achieving what we want we just sit back and wait for things to happen which is absurd (it sucks to just sit around and wait for things to happen).
- We do not have any measurements to evaluate our performance. Think for a while why you don’t have the perfect body yet, is it because you don’t know how to measure your progress or just out of mere ignorance. Not measuring our progress leaves us vulnerable to false marketing strategies and “goal hijacking”
- Procrastination; believing that there will always be tomorrow. Procrastination kills our dreams before they are even begotten.
- Believing that we can’t have better things in life. This is a totally demoralizing perception. Men were meant to be great, and when I say men I mean all men.
- Most men tend to believe that bigger is better which is totally wrong; having bigger muscles does not make you necessarily attractive. Aim for the lean and average muscled body.
- Refusing to get help; do not let your ego prevent you from achieving what you want. Instead of loathing about where you are lost, look for an available solution. Most things we yearn for are just there for the grabbing we just need to ask around for help and we will never regret any step towards that.
You have now seen the mistakes you have been doing and need to change by following the right procedure to build the perfect male body. I would like to give you the ebook known as the Adonis Index The Theory of Ideal Body Proportions by John Barban which will help you attain the perfect male body free of charge. All the strategies and scientific follow-ups can be found there. Click the button to download the Adonis Index ebook for free.
Please also feel free to ask or comment anything that you feel about this post. Give us your experience trying to get the perfect male body; as a matter of fact if you just heard about this for the first time, you can comment with your AI and compare it with others.